Information on the Daikin MR Engineering Co., Ltd. ("DMRE") Web site is protected by the national copyright laws of countries worldwide and by all applicable treaties, conventions, and other laws. All use of the said information (including reproduction, transmission, distribution, modification, and erasure) other than for personal noncommercial use and use expressly permitted by law is prohibited unless prior approval in writing is granted by DMRE.
Some of the pages on our Website use "cookies" for your convenience when accessing this site. A cookie is a small package of information passed to a Web browser by a Web server. It is used to identify your computer, but is incapable of identifying you unless you have entered your personal information.
Your browser may allow you to disable cookies. If you do so, some or all of the services on the Web page may become unavailable.
Some of the pages of our site also use "Web beacons" (Clear GIFs) that enable us to gather statistics on the number of times a specific page is accessed. We use the statistical data obtained by the Web beacon to improve the site and for similar purposes.
Although we do not use Web beacons to collect your personal information, you may choose to set your browser to reject Web beacons.
- The following acts are prohibited when using this DMRE website:
- Acts that infringe on the property of DMRE or third parties as well as any acts that have the potential to do so.
- Acts that inflict damages or losses to the profits of DMRE or third parties as well as any acts that have the potential to do so.
- Acts that injure or damage the reputation, privacy or the public's trust of DMRE or third parties as well as any acts that have the potential to do so.
- Acts that contravene the public order and public norms of morality or have the potential to do so.
- Criminal acts or acts linked to criminal acts as well as any acts that have the potential to become so.
- Acts that violate laws, regulations and rules enacted by any government as well as any acts that have the potential to do so.
- Acts that submit or report false statements to DMRE such as registering email addresses of other persons.
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses or have the potential to do so.
- Acts for the purpose of conducting business activities or gaining commercial profit as well as any acts conducted for the purpose of arranging to do so.
- Acts that misrepresent by stating or implying alliances or cooperative relationships with DMRE as well as any acts with the potential to misrepresent.
- Acts that misrepresent by stating or implying an recognition or support of DMRE as well as any acts with the potential to misrepresent.
- Acts that mislead or perpetuate misconceptions of the DMRE website, such as displaying the DMRE website as a part of a third party's website, as well as any acts that have the potential to do so.
- Any other acts that DMRE has determined, at its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and has requested that you stop conducting in a notification to you.
If you violate the items stated above, DMRE has the right to take legal action or file claims against you seeking compensation for any damages that DMRE may incur due to such violation.
POLICY FOR URL LINKS
- Anyone who links to the DMRE website are deemed to fully understand and consent to the items listed below without any objection.
- Links to the DMRE website (each hereinafter referred to as a "Link Source") do not signify, either directly or indirectly, any relationship between DMRE and the person, or entity, managing the Link Source, nor do they imply DMRE's recommendation or responsibility for the content of the Link Source website.
- As a general rule, links to the DMRE website should be set to the top page of the DMRE website (https://www.daikin.co.jp/group/dmre/english/). Without any notice or prenotification, the contents of DMRE website may be updated or revised at sole discretion of DMRE.
- Links to the DMRE website that result in acts corresponding to those described above in the section "Prohibited Acts" are prohibited.
Links from the DMRE website (each hereinafter referred to as a "Link Destination") do not signify, either directly or indirectly, any relationship between DMRE and the person or entity, managing the Link Destination, nor do they imply DMRE's recommendation or responsibility for the content of the Link Destination website.
DMRE takes scrupulous care with respect to all information posted on its Web site, but provides no warranties of any kind as to its accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will DMRE be liable for any damage arising from the use of or the inability to use this Web site or from harmful materials such as computer viruses or any other cause.
DMRE may make changes to the content of the information in its Web site at any time without notice, and may suspend or terminate operation of the Web site at any time.
In regard to inquiries, etc., to DMRE made through the medium of this Web site, replies may not reach the individuals making the inquiries, etc., because the latter do not reach the persons responsible for handling them as a result of system failures or the attachment of computer viruses, they reach the persons responsible but character codes render them unreadable, addressees for replies cannot be determined owing to errors in reply addresses, or for some other reason. If you do not receive a reply after having made an inquiry, please inquire again.